Texas Weekend

Finally, I have the pictures from Jill's "Sip and See" weekend!!! Enjoy the pictures!



I had a great time visiting Jill this past weekend in Texas. Mom, Brendan, and I went to her shower that the girls from her church threw for her. It was called a "Sip-N-See"! Griffin is a cutie! He cooed and laughed at his Aunt Jeanna. Brendan absolutely loved him. Several other babies were there and the main quote from Brendan was "I LIKE THE BABIES!" All of the babies were really sweet. I really enjoyed meeting Jill's friends! Jill, mom, and I went shopping and we also got to watch the BAMA game together!!! Brendan enjoyed playing with Grayson too and he loves Dave!

When I get the pictures from mom I will edit this post so everyone can enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Becky Lollar said...

I wish I could have been there! I can't wait to see the pics!

Jeanna said...

Mom took some pictures of the shower and one picture you will see is a picture of Brendan and Grayson laying on my back!!! Wish you could have been there too!