Alabama Football Season is Here!!!


YAY! It is finally here. Can you believe it? Well, I certainly hope we do better than the last 4 games last season. The Tuscaloosa News today had a HUGE spread about the depth, coaches, and the list goes on. JPW just needs to prove himself. He sure did prove that he could munch on food at the Tuscaloosa Cracker Barrel a couple of months back! I am going to try to act civil this season. I PROMISE!!! The game is in Atlanta and will be on ABC around 1:00 or 2:00pm! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You+civil+Alabama football= not going to happen ;)

Becky Lollar said...

Whooo Hooo!! "This is Alabama football!!" Roll tide! I don't think any of us can be civil the way we're used to seeing Alabama play! :)

Jeanna said...

Well, at least I'm gonna try to be!!!

Becky Lollar said...

I tagged you in a post... check out my blog for details!