Silly Six

I have been tagged by Becky

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.


1. The toilet tissue in the bathroom must be set to roll down. I flip it over every time if someone didn't put it on right.

2. I have a thing about my throws on my couches having to be folded a certain way. If Patrick has folded them differently I unfold them and fold them my way.

3. The same thing goes for towels. They must be folded a certain way to fit on the shelf.

4. I can't use any other type of cleaner besides Pine-Sol to clean my bathrooms and floors. It is the way my house smelled as a young child. Thanks to Mom for all those Saturdays as a young child slaving away!!!

5. Patrick is a leftie and I can't stand it when he turns our ironing board the other way.

6. I have to have my sheets tucked in too! Guess that's from Mom too.

I just don't know that many bloggers. And since two people I know have already been tagged I can't tag 6 people. Just read and laugh!

1 comment:

Becky Lollar said...

Oooh--I'm the same way with the toilet paper!!